Individual and Couples Therapy
Whether you are coping with a major life stressor, feeling down or simply want to learn more about yourself therapy can be a rich and valuable resource. Although rewarding, therapy can also be tough and we understand and respect the time, energy and commitment that it takes. Our goal is to provide you with a safe and supportive environment to explore all of life's challenges and successes. We work from an eclectic array of theory to best fit your individual needs with a focus on solutions, strengths and skills.
Couples therapy can be a healthy addition to any relationship and can help with:
- Evaluating and improving communication patterns and styles
- Reducing conflict
- Learning how to make joint decisions
- Reconnecting with your partner
- Building a strong and solid foundation for your marriage or relationship
- Working through relationship crisis
- Establishing family traditions
- Evaluating family roles
The way we see it relationships take work! Every couple has struggles and those who learn how to work together, negotiate needs and provide support for each other will find themselves with a strong and lasting relationship. Our work with couples includes techniques and approaches from some of the most researched and evidenced based models currently being used in the treatment of couples in therapy.